Friday, August 24, 2007

Blah, Blah, Blah

So I realize that the last blog is very ranty. Sorry about that. I am just having a lot of ideas right now, and kind of need to feel them out. I am at a church conference right now. It is alright- the music is terrible. It is like I am back in 1983, but worse. I am sure that the worship team has a good heart, but if I hear a "synthesizer" again I may kill them myself. Anyway, I am posting this to just let you all know that I am still working out what being "missional" means for me in Amherst, so that is why some of these next few postings will seem exceptionally rant-like in form. I figure once I get all my thoughts down I will be able to structure them accordingly and work from there.

SO just bear with me over the next few posts. I hope to have some gems in there, and my hope is we can all be sanctified by going through this process together- kind of like child birth- only messier. If you all have input I would love to hear it. I will post more soon.

1 comment:

Kurt said...

I get far too much joy from imagining the misery you must experience when synthesizers are inflicted on you.