Friday, October 5, 2007

Georgia On My Mind

Hey, Y'all. Sarah, Kiera, and myself are all in Georgia right now for our official missionary Commissioning Ceremony. The hotel we are at is very swank, however, you have to pay for everything. We even have to pay for internet and to park our car. Seriously, why do you need to pay to park your car at a hotel!!? How else are you getting there. I can tell you from the looks of the place, they don;t take walkers. Anyway, the drive down was great. We had a lot of family bonding time and we listened to a ton of sermons and theology talks. It was great. (I think that I liked the theological talks a little more than Sarah.) Anyway, just like the last confrence I was at, I am sure I will have something to Blog about it, but with internet 15 dollars a day, you may not hear about it until I am back in MA.

A little more about the hotel first. So they have everything- you can even buy video games on you TV- only 7 dollars an hour. It is true that enough money buys you anything, and this place is proof positive f that. I can't find a service they won't provide for a price. Just a disclaimer, I am only talking about legal services here, perverts! They will print you documents, buff your shoes, ans massage you as they do it. Also, not only can you pay to park you car, you can pay someone to drive it for you. It costs a lot more. I drove my own car.

It has been raining, which kind of sucks, but what are you going to do.
That's all for now, although I am pissed that this cost me about 90 cents.

No comments: